Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I love my students

Two students came up to me today asking me to be their legal witness of this "Legal Document," it reads as follows:

Legal Document

This bet will consist between the following people Kaijsa (names have been changed), and Logan

I, Logan, solemnly swear that if Mrs. Finley conceives a child in the school year of 2010-2011 will take Kaijsa on a date with all of the following:
  1. date up AF/Provo Canyon
  2. tandem bike ride
  3. must have a picnic involved
  4. bird watching
  5. marshmallows (big kind)
  6. make homemade ice cream in honour of Mrs. Finley Chemistry style
  7. must float Provo River
Terms and Conditions: This is a Law Binding CONTRACT! there is no way to back out of this contract unless bargained with money. That if Mrs. FInley doesn't conceive a child that the bet then flips over to the other negotiator/gambler, Also this may take more than one date and both of them are responsible for anything that happens on the date. Also, they must bring a camera and take actual footage or some form of material way to prove they did all of the items listed above. The Hazards and conditions can be changed due to weather as long as both of them agree on a different item. Both will keep a copy of this document as proof of next year, the bet is only valid if one of them has the document that This is a real bet and a legal Document. Must hang out this summer! :D


I loved it!
Cute!
Hilarious!
They thought I was cool enough to honor me.
They want to continue the friendship they started in this class! I LOVED it!

It totally made my day.... among other things. Let's list all the good things that happened today:
  • I was right, it doesn't always happen, but between Robert and I today, I was right, LOTS
  • awesome students who wrote up a contract with me in it
  • bank who was kind enough to fix my problems
  • OFFICIAL diploma sent out today
  • teaching certificate completed
  • ALMOST done with my application for next year's job
  • only a week and a half 'til I go to Baltimore to see the green again
  • dinner and talking with my mom
  • puppies!
There you go. That was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment