Thursday, February 18, 2010

We received our pictures, and are so very grateful for all those who took the time to come out to support us. The day would not have been the same without you there. We had such a wonderful time, laughter and crying and so much joy. Many traveled far to see us, and we thank you for doing so. Here are a few of the best shots from the day.Grandma Delores, we just loved your smile, and your laughter, thanks for being there for us.
To our photographer, she helped us to capture moments to cherish and remember for forever.
To the Sangsters, and the rest of my family, you have been such wonderful examples, and we hope that our marriage is as good as yours.
To all our friends who took the time to support us, thanks for coming. We love you guys.
To Grandpa Bob and Grandma Jo, thanks for sharing your anniversary with us.
To Doug, Cheryl, Vickie, and the rest of the Smith family for all the memories that we have had together, and all that we have yet to make together. Thanks for coming out for us.
To my family. We love you all so much. I am so happy that we were able to all be in the temple together, I will never forget those few days.
To my family. We can't wait for the day that we all can be in the temple together. We love you so much.
To my girls, for always being an anchor in my life. Helping me to see the good and happy and practical in life. May many memories follow.
To Grandpa Bob thanks for making the trip to Utah and into the cold to show us your support. We appreciate all you stand for and are.
To my spouse, whom I love so much. You came into my life and I'll never be the same again. After two months of marriage, I know that there is so much more to learn about you, and I thought that I knew you then. But I am so excited for our journey through eternity together. Thank you for making me so happy. Thank you for being the one I share my joys and sorrows with. Thank you for taking me to the temple so I could enjoy the blessings the Lord has to offer me there. Thank you for loving me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment