Sadie, Sadie, Married Lady, That's Me!
Yep. It's true. I'm married now.
It was great having so many family members here to support us. I loved seeing everyone, and laughing, and playing games, and eating together. All of my siblings, and all of Joey's siblings, and all of our living grandparents were here for the wedding, and I don't know what more we could have asked for. The day went just beautifully. The timing of everything was perfect, even had a little time to myself in the morning before all the hustle and bustle started. The temple was amazing. I am so glad that we got married there. No other place could have made me feel so at peace and so special, it was perfect. Then the pictures seemed to work out just right, not too long, good comfortable poses. Food then was really good and the company was even better. We were surrounded by the people we love the most, and knew loved us back. It was great. Then off to pictures again, and a few moments to sit while we waited for our families to arrive for pictures (quite honestly, it was kinda nice that they were a little late, because that was a moment that I got to sit, and yet, not too long either) The reception was AWESOME, music was perfect, mood was exactly what we wanted, and it was both classy and fun, and I really enjoyed seeing everyone, near and far. It was nice to meet Joey's cousins, and some of his friends that we don't get to see all that often, and it was nice to see mine as well. So many people came out to support us, and it meant a lot.
Off to Vegas next and saw some amazing shows there, Blue Man Group, Lion King, Cirque du Soliel - O. Wow, they were amazing. What a treat there. Came home in time for Christmas with our families, and enjoyed spending time with them before they all went their separate ways, because although we would sometimes like it to, time ticks on, and we have to get back to reality.
Moved into our apartment, started school again after the break, and we are even getting into the routine of making dinner again. However, I'm thinking that I need Teri around though because it is a gas stove and I've never cooked on a gas stove before, but I know that she loved her's. Alas, they are thousands of miles away.
Anyways, I like coming home to see Joey everyday. It is really nice. Another nice thing I have discovered about being married is that when I fall asleep next to him I don't have to worry about waking up to go home, or to send him home either, we both live here. It is pretty cool. So, I guess it is real, we have been married almost three weeks, and I'm still glad we made the decision. I'm not turning back. Like Fanny Bryce portrayed, it is just way too exciting and good to be married and in love. I'm glad I'm there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment