Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome to the Winter Season

I woke up this morning to the sound of my mother coming down the stairs offering me toast and hot chocolate. As I walked upstairs with her, thinking that she is the best mother ever, I looked out the window only to see this:It was the most beautiful site. There was SNOW on the ground. Beautiful snow that Heavenly Father gave as a gift to me to let me know that this next season was coming upon us quickly. Do you know what snow on the ground means? It means that I will be getting married soon. You know, even if there is not snow on the ground the day I get married (of coarse that would be ideal, but even if there isn't) it will still snow at least a few times before I get married, and the first snowfall came upon us today. I loved it. Welcome Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment